Thank you for taking the time to tour my site and get to know me a little better. My deepest desire is to make you and your loved ones feel comfortable, at ease, and beautiful in front of the camera.
If you ask my mother, she’d tell you I’ve never met a stranger, and once we spend a little time together, I am sure we’ll become instant friends. I look forward to getting to know you!
Some entertaining facts…
- I frequently compare my life to Little House on the Prairie.
- I always wanted to live in a place with “real winter” and my idea of a perfect day is snow falling, a fire in the fireplace, and a good book.
- I try to drink more water than coffee each day. Sometimes it’s a toss up.
- I am a Christ follower. It is my goal to love you and serve you as Jesus would.
- I quote The Office far more than I should. Ask my brother, we literally communicate in quotes.
- I have a deep love for the military, first responders, and their families. (If you serve, Thank you!)
- I have a love/hate relationship with running.
- Ice Cream: My favorite food. (Hence, the fun fact about running...)
- If I could have an alternate life or talent, I would be country music singer. (I’ve dressed up as T. Swift for way to many Halloweens.)
- I love to laugh. Your photo session will include as much of that as possible.
- I love love. I know it’s cliché, but engagement sessions and first looks just make my heart so full.
Luke, my firefighter, rancher, jack-of-all trades husband is the best encourager and supporter I could ever have asked for. He’s one of the main reasons I am doing what I love… he won’t let me stop until I reach my dreams.
Our little rescue pup and constant companion, Atlas is always around to help me location scout. His gentleness and constant need for love are two of his greatest qualities.